Hey, Wow! Thanks so much!

I thought it would be nice to keep a running list of folks we are grateful for due to their support/encouragement/love for the West-Central MN Climate Network.

If you have someone you want to say thanks to for supporting our group, shout them out in the comments!

THANKS!

1 Like

Thanks to Jade Simonton for printing posters for us! A task that can sometimes seem daunting for a group with $0 is made so much easier due to her!

Thanks to the Morris Public Library (and all their incredible staff) for hosting us every first Saturday of the month! Having a space to gather in the center of our community is a blessing!

2 Likes

Thanks to Donna at the Senior Center for letting us use the Senior Center industrial coffee machine for our February 21st Waste meeting so that attendees can have a warm drink that morning!

1 Like

I am thankful for @Susan_Gilbert and @amelian for hanging up posters today!
What strong & good folk!

2 Likes

I am thankful for all the work (not just by Syd, but perhaps especially by Syd who is good at many things that I am not good at) that went into organizing the meeting earlier this morning and for all of the people of widely varying backgrounds who came to learn about our solid waste situation in Morris/Stevens County and how that fits into statewide and international contexts.

4 Likes

Hear, hear! (cheers Emily with at least 20 characters of endorsement for those thanks)

2 Likes

I am thankful to Robert at the Senior Center for teaching me how to use the coffee maker at 7AM on that Friday and for @amelian for spending 3 hours on Saturday refreshing posters all around town!

3 Likes

Thanks to all the folks at today’s meeting who helped write thank you notes to the folks who were a part of the Waste meeting! Meta thanks!
@Margaret_K @Susan_Gilbert @Nic_McPhee @lorik @amelian and everyone else who was there but doesn’t have an account for me to tag them using!

3 Likes

I am grateful for Nathan at Pope Douglas Recycling for joining our call this morning! He had so much excitement and drive and it is contagious in the good way!

I am also grateful for this group. After today’s meeting I really felt like this group is making some hardcore change and doing some hardcore good. How cOOL! We are changemakers & societal influences! We are so capable! Hooray!

3 Likes