11 Sept 2021 @ 10:30AM in Eastside Park
We will be discussing any final steps and thoughts about the event planning before heading out on the town to hang up posters!
- What tech do we need?
- Projector, screen, microphone, speaker, extension cords, laptop, cord that plugs laptop into projector (@nomuzz is in charge of reserving tech from campus)
- What do we want Nathan to speak on?
- History of PDSWM, Glacial Ridge Compost Facility project, how the current organics program works, list of champions in P/D that Stevens County folks can contact
- Advertising ideas
- Electronic signs around town (@syd has sent emails)
- Friday Facts (@syd and Troy E.)
- Farmers Market sign (@Susan_Gilbert would you want to make a yard sign for this one?)
- Yard signs for day of and for spreading around town (@Susan_Gilbert & @Nic_McPhee )
- Display screens on campus (@syd has emailed Dave Swenson)
- Other towns (Cyrus, Donnelly,Hancock, Chokio, Alberta) @syd will do this
If you put up posters please mark in this document where you put them and where still needs one: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14MPPusl5yX7A5Na6FqOxBpjCFFwnkt12fAVotNQkHT0/edit?usp=sharing