Webinar: Solar 101, Wed 9th Sept at 7pm, forwarded details from the organisers

Here is some info to share. Thanks for doing it! (It is tricky to find this on the info on the co-op page but if you look on the left under the picture of solar on a home there are tabs. One of them is events. You click on that to get meeting info.)

Morris and Southwest Prairie Solar Co-op webinar on Wed., Sept. 9 at 7:00 p.m. REGISTER HERE

Topics to be covered:

• what it means to go solar with the Morris and Southwest Prairies Solar Co-op
  • things to consider when putting solar panels on your home, farm, or business
  • how to add a charger for an electric vehicle
  • how solar technology works
  • how do I get paid for the energy I produce through net metering?
  • what is the payback period and how can I finance my solar?

If you own a farm or small business, we have an additional webinar focused on grants and low-interest financing potentially available to you. This webinar is on Wed., Sept. 16 from noon to 1:30 p.m. Register for that HERE.

Solar United Neighbors of Minnesota is a membership driven non-profit that has done over 240 solar co-ops around the country helping over 4,600 people go solar. A solar co-op is simply people joining together to get the best price and service from a solar installer, tap into the expertise at Solar United Neighbors, and to support each other through the process. Partnering in this effort are CURE, the Land Stewardship Project and the Morris Model .

You can learn more about Morris and Southwest Prairie Solar Co-op at www.solarunitedneighbors.org/prairie. You can also contact me at bking@solarunitedneighbors.org or 507-450-7258 with questions.

Bobby King

Minnesota State Director

Solar United Neighbors

612-293-7267

www.solarunitedneighbors.org

Want to network with your Minnesota solar community and get access to expert advice on solar policy and tech? Join our Minnesota listserv or our Minnesota Facebook Group

2 Likes