We want to come up with a list of questions people ask when they are determining the best route for recycling/throwing away their waste. We will then send this list to Troy Engebretson and ask that he helps us fill in the answers. The goal for this list would be to include it on the newly updated City of Morris website under the FAQ page!
We will also ask Troy if this document is up to date.
Add your questions by editing this post or by commenting below:
- Where should I recycle plastic bags?
(Can we? Willies’ bags should go to the bin outside Willies.)
- Do I need to take the paper off the can before recycling?
- Do I take the lid off of the bottle before recycling?
- Where do I recycle light bulbs?
- How clean do containers need to be? Also foil is listed as recyclable but what state can it be in?
- Is there a list of items that can be taken to Engebretson for recycling? If not, what sort of items would be on that list?
- can we recycle all kinds of metal, like nails, tubing, etc.?