Our next meeting will be held on Saturday, February 6th at 10:30AM.
One thought: Should we start doing Zoom meetings? I know that Zoom often has less connectivity issues than Google Meet. I am not as familiar with Zoom and do not know how to schedule/run one, but it seems to be easier to run for most folks (this might not be true). If we aren’t opposed to having a Zoom meeting instead of Google Hangouts would anyone be willing/able to set that up and share the link here? Let me know!
Please use the comments to chat about agenda topics for our February meeting.
- Chat about using Zoom vs. Google Hangouts
- Review some of our 2021 goals from our December meeting
- Chris Watkins & resilience work (feeding stories to the newspaper?)
- Sierra Club organizing
- post-waste meeting energy, there was a lot of it! (a whole year ago! what!)
- How do we want to take next steps forward into actualizing these goals?
- How can we bring more people into the work without creating more work for ourselves?
- How does this website play into this? How can we use this space as an engaging place to discuss and connect with content & people?
- From comments:
Meeting Notes in comments